- The laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
- NeatCellPen leaves no scars and leaves your skin looking natural.
- NeatCellPen is designed for safety, including no side effects, tested by professionals.
- See results fast, after a few treatments.
- NeatCellPen does not cause cancer
- Suitable for home, beauty salon, and training center use.
- Faster laser beam and more focused laser energy to clean and remove long-standing melanin problems.
- More powerful laser beam, causes no damage to skin tissues and clean more comprehensively.
- The laser beam of the Picosecond Laser Pen can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
- NeatCellPen removes moles, lentigo, skin tags, black acne scars, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading, and any other melanin.
As Seen In
READY TO REMOVE MELANIN!
Choose your packge and save big on your order
Product does what it claims!
"This product does what it says...it removes tattoos and skin spots. I have a ring that I have spent $450 for three laser removal sessions. The last one did very little, so I tried this. The first treatment appears to have removed about 10% more and it didn't hurt nearly as much. I also tried this on a few skin growths and they are now gone. Wear glasses to avoid eye damage and earplugs if loud beeping bothers you. Those last two aren't a reason to give a poor review...Happy with my purchase and I would recommend."
Default Plug Standard Is US To Change Visit The Button Below
"Wow! It worked on my tattoo. First, put numb cream, let cream sit on the tattoo for 2 hours, wrap the numb cream in plastic on the tattoo, wear safety laser red color goggles laser pen setting is from 1-9 put setting on 5. You can adjust it to 4 if it stings. Put pen speed at 3. Only stay 15 seconds on the area count 1-15 and move the pen around on the tattoo area to target it. To Make sure pen is working when pen makes a very loud beeping sound it means its on. I'm shocked this laser pen works! But please operate with the safety goggles"
Default Pen Color Is Red / US Plug Standard To Change Visit The Button Below
Worth The Money
"This product delivers! I have had this for 2 weeks and have used it 2 times a day for 5 minutes each time. My skin is brighter, my pore size has diminished, I produce less oil and my overall skin tone has tightened up on my face. I get cystic acne --you know the one that are deep under the skin and take weeks or months to heal- and the attachment for spot treatment has been a life saver. Swelling and inflammation is decreased in days instead of weeks! I have had several people ask me what I have been doing different to my skin! I couldn't be more pleased! Worth every penny!”
Why choose NeatCellPen?
Inexpensive To Treatment
Does Not Cause Cancer
One Time Purchase
Expensive ($300-$500 Per Treatment)
Lots Of Treatments
- Product Info
- How To Use
- Contact Us
Our experience with laser tattoo removal treatments began in 2001. The laser delivers light at incredibly fast speeds onto the skin. This laser energy, when aimed at tattoo ink, harmlessly passes through the layers of skin to disrupt the ink and break it up into tiny particles.
Once the tattoo ink is broken up, the body absorbs the ink naturally and the tattoo fades away.
Unlike traditional laser removal technology - the Pico Laser won't burn you, allowing you to slowly fade your blemishes as part of your normal home routines.
The Picosecond Laser Pen utilizes FDA-approved & clinically validated technology laser for tattoo removal, laser freckle removal, and another melanin removal.
- Plug in the power, allow the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the "Inten" and "Fre/Hz" button to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest to start the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrade as needed. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with the blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards to the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for blue laser pen ,we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds..
- Cover the area with repair essence or healing lotion / cream after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
- The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen is stronger, it requires a more professional operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don't have to for the red laser pen.
- Red light: pulse 1-88j / c m2power 1600W wavelength 755mm
- Blue light: pulse 1-88j / c m2 power 1500W wavelength 755mm
- The blue laser pen has 9 output modes, different output frequency and wavelength. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for blue laser pen
- The red laser pen has 3 output modes, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- If you have a black colored tattoo, its best to use the red picosecond laser pen. If it is a more colorful tattoo, its best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
- The Red light picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect is smaller than the blue light.
- The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
- Both colors can remove moles, lentigo, black acne scars, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading and any other melanin.
See Results Fast
Warranty For Damaged Items
1 week delivery
Your Money Back
We have developed our product for years and worked closely with the FDA and many top tattoo removal clinics to make our product the best, serving worldwide and award winning.
QUESTIONS? LOOK HERE!
Can't find question? Email Us hello@NeatCellPen.com
Does Picosecond Laser Treatment Hurt?
Does Picosecond Laser Pen Have Side Effects?
Does It Leave Scars On Your Face?
How Does It Work?
500,000+ happy customers and counting
John C. had a tattoo he wanted removed, he got it when he was younger, he had gone in person to tattoo removal places, but all were too expensive, so he started to do research and found our site on Google, he tried the product & after a few sessions he couldn't believe it worked. "I was amazed when I got this product, I wasn't sure if it was going to work, but I was proven wrong, NeatCellPen's tech is so good and the build is quality definitely worth more than the price they are selling at they have saved me thousands"
Jack, needed a tattoo removed he got in college and because he just came out of college he couldn't afford regular laser treatments, he went to Google and looked around and found our site, he decided to purchase the item and when it arrived he tested it right away, he started to see results on the first session the tattoo was starting to fade with multiple sessions, he said the trick to the best results is to let the skin heal before you use it again. "This is the best purchase I've made, it has saved me so much money, I had another tattoo recently I wanted removed and it did its wonders again!
Patrik K wanted his tattoo removed, which he had for a while, after looking at tattoo removal prices he realized you needed multiple sessions and had to pay a premium for it, he started looking around at cheaper alternatives which would save him a lot, and found our site, he decided to buy the product and after a few sessions most of his tattoo is gone "I love NeatCellPen so much I was considering spending thousands on laser treatments but their pen worked like a charm this is a must for everybody"
Providing you with laser treatments at a fraction of the price with our patented Laser Skin Spot Removal Pen, that has won over 100 awards worldwide.