What's the difference between the blue light and red light?
- The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen is stronger, it requires a more professional operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don't have to for the red laser pen.
- The blue laser pen has 9 output modes, different output frequency and wavelength. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for blue laser pen
- The red laser pen has 3 output modes, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- If you have a black colored tattoo, its best to use the red picosecond laser pen. If it is a more colorful tattoo, its best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
- The Red light picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect is smaller than the blue light.
- The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
- Both colors can remove moles, lentigo, black acne scars, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading and any other melanin.